Volunteer with us
Volunteers are an important part of our organisation.
There are many different areas you can volunteer in, depending on your interests and skills.
Who can volunteer with us?
- reliable and dependable?
- interested in working with people with disability?
- willing to get safety checks?
- respect client and staff confidentiality?
- be patient with our clients?
- encourage our clients?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What happens next?
We will arrange a time for you to meet with us for an interview.
During the interview, we will:
- ask you about your interests
- explain our different programs to you.
You will also need to get:
- a police check
- a working with children check.
We will pay for both of these checks.
If you are approved to volunteer with us you will do an extensive induction program before volunteering alongside our staff.
To open, read and print PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free from the Adobe website.