NSS school holiday program
Over the school holidays, our children’s after-school group ran a holiday program including a range of activities.
On the Tuesday and Thursday of each week between 10am–4.30pm participants:
• enjoyed art and craft activities
• played sport
• planned, shopped for and prepared lunch as a group
• played board games
• sang and danced together
• went on outings.
The outings included:
• shopping at Northcote Plaza
• climbing the Fire Tower and looking at the ducks at Darebin Parklands
• playing basketball at Oldis Park in Westgarth
The last outing was to the Myuna Farm in Dandenong. The farm had a great range of animals including horses, kangaroos and alpacas. Participants especially loved spending time patting the rabbits, guinea pigs, lambs and baby goats.
Find out more about our holiday program here.
To open, read and print PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free from the Adobe website.