We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people within our services and community and actively work to create safe and accessible services.
We work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families by managing a range of packages that include:
- Respite for Older Carers
- Children and Young Persons Funding
- Individual Support Packages.
We work with families to:
- set up after school and weekend sporting and recreational activities for children
- allow them to attend events as a family
- coordinate short breaks so they can Return to Country and/or take part in sporting or other events connected to their community.
- support families to access brokered services to help with daily living needs
- offer support, when wanted, to families going through the NDIS process of pre-planning, developing a plan and signing service agreements
- continue to provide recreational services to children in conjunction with their NDIS plans.
We are more than happy to meet with you to talk about what the NDIS will mean for your children.
To open, read and print PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free from the Adobe website.