Are you eligible?
If you already have an NDIS plan, you can use our services.
If you don't have an NDIS plan, you need to:
- Check whether you can access the NDIS.
- Wait until the NDIS becomes available in your area.
- If you are currently receiving disability services, someone from the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) will contact you.
- If you don’t currently receive disability services, but you think you are eligible to access the NDIS, you should contact the NDIA.
- Once you are approved to access the NDIS, you need to get ready for your planning meeting. Our NDIS planning toolkit for families (PDF) will help you put together all the information you need to make the planning process quick and easy.
- The NDIA will help you develop your first plan. It will include the supports you need in your everyday life and to help you achieve your goals.
- When your plan is approved, you will receive funding to buy the services and supports that you choose.
- Now you can apply to use our services.
This video explains how the NDIS works.
What happens next?
When you know which NSS services you would like, fill out the ‘Request a service’ form (PDF).
We’ll send you a quote, telling you how much the service will cost you.
If you’re happy with our quote, we’ll arrange for you to meet with one of our Intake Officers.
Our Intake Officers are:
Together, you’ll work out a Service Agreement with us. You’ll need to sign this agreement.
A service booking can then be made with the NDIA. This means some of your funding will be used to buy our services.
To open, read and print PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free from the Adobe website.